The Eclipse Diamond Pendant is an exquisite jewelry piece designed to commemorate the rare astronomical events occurring in the Texas Hill Country. Expertly crafted by our in-store jeweler Jacob Stringer, this pendant is a wearable work of art. Every pendant is meticulously crafted in 14 karat white, yellow, or rose gold and is set with a corona of brilliant, created diamonds around the stunning black-onyx cabochon. A created marquise diamond is set into the side to create the "diamond ring effect" of the sun emerging from the moon. The pendant's reverse features a filigree design and is engraved with the dates of both eclipses.
Eclipse Diamond Pendant
- Diameter: 24.8 mm
- Thickness: Approximately 7.8mm
- 14Karat Gold-Yellow, Rose, Or White
- 1/3 ct marquise created diamond, 0.20 ctw round created diamonds. 1/2 carat total weight. Clarity - VS, Color- F+
- 12mm round cabochon black-onyx
- 18 inch 14Karat Gold-(Yellow, Rose, or White) diamond-cut wheat chain